Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Unpacking Begins!!

Summer classes are FINALLY over! and with that.. the move home and the unpacking has begun!! We move back to school into a new apartment in two weeks.. so now I have to unpack and repack everything in a more organized way.. so for the meantime my room looks like this:
and that's not even everything.
Millie is always excited when I get home, especially when I have a really big princess pillow for her to sit on :) (aka my papasan cushion)
And our cat Sugar, aka the DIVA, caught her outside queening out with a squirrel RIGHT beside her and just HAD to get a picture.

Tomorrow me, Ally, & Jessica are leaving for the beach to celebrate the end of summer classes!! So for the next few days we will be soaking up the rays.. before returning back to school for more learning..

Me and Ally took this picture last night while on a study break stroll around campus :)

-Leslie


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the fabric on your cushion...so pretty!

Hope y'all have fun at the beach :) Maybe we'll run into each other in a shop or at dinner something!

JMB said...

Looks like you better get organized girlfriend! I HATE to unpack!!
Grosss!!

Have a good time at the beach!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I got back from a long trip a week ago, and that's still how my room looks! Ughhh, I hate to unpack!

Have fun at the beach!