Friday, July 23, 2010

Blueberries & Blog Award!


(me & my little sister, Mallory)
Today my grandparents took me and my sister to pick blueberries with them again, and we got so many blueberries! Mallory thought she didn't like blueberries.. but after trying the ones today she said "These are delicious!"


Our VERY full bucket
Then we went and got us some more Georgia Peaches.

It was FAR too hot today in Georgia!! Me and my sister went to the Mall of GA today.. and a drive that should've taken 20 minutes took us 45 because there was some terrible traffic! we had to go 20mph on I85 the ENTIRE WAY!! And on top of that.. my little red bug has black leather interior that gets SUPER hot.. so we were ROASTING! and had to get a shot of the temperature! because that AC was not even helping today.


This is my sweet Millie on squirrel patrol! one reason why I love being home! she always cracks me up! She spends most of the evening sitting on top of the couch scoping out potential threats.. even though she's only like 7 lbs... She's more bark than anything haha.

AND a blog award! I love awards!!
Jess from polka dots pearls & pink.. oh my! Sent me this blog award! If you haven't seen her blog, definitely check her out! It is absolutely adorable! and she has a precious puppy too :)

All you have to do for this award is share it with people who
have touched / changed your life (whether it be in a good or bad way) and why!

So here it goes!!
1. Ally - good way; you always crack me up! And we have too much fun!
2. Ashley - good way; I love all of her posts about restoring the gulf! The video she shared in her last one was so touching.
3. Lauren - I just found her blog today! but it is so adorable! i can't wait to read more :)
4. Lindsay - Her blog is adorable! And she has great pictures in every post!

Well that's all for now! I made a new header and got a new background today! I needed some change! So hope you like the new look!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
-Leslie

1 comment:

Southern Cinderella said...

Thanks so much for the blog award!! I am super excited! I understand that hot weather too, my car has black leather seats as well and it is not fun! Have a fabulous weekend :)