I feel like I blinked and it was October.
School has been wonderful, and ohhh so busy.
LIFE has been wonderful, and ohhh so busy.
I haven't posted in ages,
and it's literally because I'm spending most of my time doing schoolwork.
And those free moments of time?
I usually like to spend NOT looking at a computer screen.
Thus, the blog hiatus.
But I've started to miss it,
So here I am. :)
There's so much that's been happening in my life,
and it's hard to make it short and concise.
In the past month I have....
- turned another year older... and 23 is not nearly as exciting as 21 once was.
- started a new job
- gotten more adjusted to life in Atlanta (I still miss you ATHENS!)
- been sewing like I work in a sweat shop... our Etsy page is booming. (more on that soon!)
- welcomed fall with open arms
- learned a tremendous amount of pharmacy-related stuff, and have grown to love the profession EVEN more
- been guzzling caffeinated beverages like it's my job
- saw my boyfriend, aka John Mayer, in concert
- been consumed by Scandal, and I want Olivia Pope's wardrobe
All the best,