Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mmmm.. Milkshakes.

Yesterday, Ally & I decided to make a run to Hobby Lobby to peruse for things we might want to use in our apartment. We didn't end up buying anything.. but in the process of walking down every aisle and gazing at all of the adorable things, we ended up being worn out! (we both love Hobby Lobby, I'm pretty sure it's my favorite store EVER) So since it was 2:00 when we got done.. and there was a steak n shake down the road.. and it was 100 degrees outside.. we decided to get us a half price milkshake!
Ohhh chocolate milkshake.. so delicious!
If you didn't know steak n shake had half price shakes.. like a lot of people i know.. now you know! 2-4 on weekdays! and it is sooo worth all of those calories!! haha

Then last night my mom, sister, and grandparents came up to go ahead and take a big load of my stuff home from the apartment. We have to move out for 2 weeks.. just to move back in to the same exact apartment building. SO ANNOYING!! so for 2 weeks i'm going to have a room full of stuff.. which my project for tomorrow is to attempt to organize it.

AND.. i'm hoping to try a new recipe off of Picky Palate.. she has some of the most delicious looking desserts lately! I want to try the Ice Cream Sundae 4 Layer Chocolate Cake (which i'm pretty sure just typing and reading out that title made me gain 5 lbs!)
but really.. how good does that look?!
AND i also wanna try her snickers caramel cheesecake cookies... they look AMAZING.
So that might be a project tomorrow.. in addition to organizing apartment stuff.
Peace Out.
Leslie.

6 comments:

Jenn W said...

weird. why do you have to move out for 2 weeks even if you'll live in the same place this school year..that definitely doesn't make any sense!
i wish we had a hobby lobby here..i read about it on so many blogs about all the fun stuff they buy there but sadly, there isn't one near me!

Unknown said...

oh how i love hobby lobby, especially for us sorority girls, can you big/lil reveal!? :)

Ashley said...

Those cookies look AMAZING

JMB said...

LOVE Hobby Lobby too!! I could stay in there and look for hourrs! I loove Steak and Shake's milkshake...sounds like you had a pretty good day yesterday! haha And moving will be interesting!!

JMB said...

Also, check out my blog today, you will find your award waiting on you!

Southern Cinderella said...

I just love Hobby Lobby! The closest one to me is 1 1/2 hours away! However, come next fall one will open up in my town! I can't wait! I used to LOVE the chocolate chip milkshake from steak and shake! Their fries are so yummy too!