Friday, July 2, 2010

Ready to Head Out


Wednesday night me, Ally, and Betsy went to Jessica's house and grilled out hot dogs. Afterwards we watched the movie The Blue Lagoon, which I had never seen. I was completely shocked at how much nudity it actually showed! especially of the children! It was a good movie, we were all just amazed that they were able to show the stuff they showed. Brooke Shields was gorgeous in it! I wish I could have her tan!

Now I'm getting ready to head out to meet my family at the lake house for the weekend. I can't wait to see them and my sweet puppy Millie, I haven't seen them in 2 weeks and I hate not seeing my family. Here are some pictures of Millie from last summer:

Millie loves riding on the boat.

Millie sitting on the dock

Sunday night our campus has a big fireworks show on the drill field, because we are an old military college. There's going to be live music, free watermelon, and grilling out. We are all so excited! So there will definitely be many pictures to come!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! Millie is so cute!! :)

Jenn W said...

are you taking summer classes? your 4th of july plans sound fun, as does your weekend :)
and what a CUTE doggie!!

Leslie said...

yeah i'm taking chemistry over the summer.. :(

Leslie said...

and thanks.. we love our puppy dog :)

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

That pupper is presh!