Sunday, December 12, 2010

Have a doggone good Christmas!

The other day my dad and I took some shots of the Christmas decorations in the house, along with my sweet puppy Millie. (I'll post the decoration shots later) But I just HAD to share these sweet pictures of my Millie. :)


Then mama gave her a candy cane and she thought we were playing:


and she latched onto that candy cane.. her teeth were clamped down on it so hard in this picture!


She really liked that candy cane though.. she licked her lips after we let her have a small bite:


Millie wishes you all a very Merry Christmas!
Hope ya'll have all had a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet comment. Your dog is adorable! What kind of dog is she?

Suze said...

Millie is soooo cute!!! I want to know what kind of dog she is too?! Hope you've stayed warm over this brrrrr cold weekend girlie!

Jamie said...

How CUTE!! That second to last picture is my favorite :)

Unknown said...

So cute!

C Mae said...

Love the MIllie pictures!! I hope she is the cover of your X mas Card!!!! :) How adorable!! what kind of camera did you use to take the pictures?? If you don't mind me asking!

Nicole said...

awww adorable!

Laura Darling said...

These are ADORABLE! I aboslutely love the one of her with the candy cane in her mouth. So so cute!

Jamie said...

That is one of the most precious puppies I have ever seen :) So cute! Love the red bow too:)

Cute blog! following you!

the girl in the red shoes said...

She is adorable!

Marjorie said...

wow, model dog!! who took the pictures? very good.