Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm finally linking up @ This Kind of Love! I'm so happy this week is halfway over.. and it's been a VERY nice and calm week compared to most. So I'm LOVING that.. but I'm also loving...
Burlap TOMS! I used to think they were hideous.. and nowI'm dying for some. And mama surprised me yesterday and is ordering me some! So I'm loving that these are on their way in the mail! :)
This Wave Medallion skirt from Vineyard Vines, just precious!
This Vestiges Dress from Anthropologie.. I am in love!!
AND halloween oreos. They're the BEST, they have more creme in the middle or something.. either way me and Ally are obsessed!
Happy Wednesday ya'll!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm loving everything you're loving :)

Hope you're having a great day!

Natalie said...

how cute is your blog?!
i am asking for TOMS for christmas...just LOVE them! : )

Sara Elizabeth said...

Halloween oreos are the best!

Unknown said...

AH, now I'm going to have to go buy a pack I can dip in milk as I study my life away tonight! :)