Monday, October 25, 2010

weekend recap

Friday-
Me & Ally went to Athens to meet ST & CAT for our double date. We ate at Carraba's and then went back to ST's to watch Transformers 2.. SUCH a boy movie. But we had a blast!

Saturday-
Me and Mama went shopping for a game day dress for next weekend, ST & CAT are taking me and Ally to the GA/FL game so I was in desperate need of a cute game day dress! We went to Francesca's and found THE dress. And I was going to post a picture but I couldn't find one on their website.. so check back next week for pictures from the game :) I also got a cute ruffled red top from white house black market AND a houndstooth dress too. Gotta love sales! Then Saturday night was Mal's homecoming dance and she looked gorgeous AS usual.
Me, Mal, & Mama
Me and Daddy

Sunday-
ST's sweet little self wanted to take me out to dinner one more time this weekend before I headed back to school. We went to the country club to eat, which I'd never been to, and I had no clue what to wear because all of my clothes are up at school. I only brought home 2 cute outfits for the weekend because I wasn't expecting to do anything Sunday. So me and mama ran around the house trying to find something appropriate to wear.. all my dresses were too summery and then everything else was from 9th grade. Ally was texting me during all of this and stressing out for me! haha FINALLY we found some old khaki pants and a cardigan in the VERY back of my closet from my highschool days. The whole thing was STRESSFUL. But it all came together.. and we had a really good time :)

and now.. it's back to reality.. studying and studying my life away.. but counting down the days til we leave for jacksonville! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! You need to post a picture of you and the new man friend :) Hope you have a great day!

Ashley said...

Have an amazing time in Jacksonville---my home town!!!!!!! Let me know if you want any restaurant or hotel or anything suggestions! :) I wish I was going home for this game so bad!!!
Gooooooo Gators! :)