Day 2 of the Blogging challenge.. and this one really WILL be a challenge because I can never think of 9 things about me that are really interesting. So here it goes..
9 Things about Myself that You probably Don't Know...
- My car smells like crayons. Straight up crayola. No, I don't have melted crayons in my car.. it's just has always smelled like that. I drive a Red VW bug with black leather.. so maybe it's the leather? who knows.. but on hot days it makes my hair just soak up that crayola scent and it STINKS.
- I absolutely despise getting ready for the sole purpose of drying hair. Drying my hair makes me so hot.. I just dread it! Everything else doesn't bother me.. but that 5 minutes of heat ruins it.
- I love watching TV but I never have time anymore. Some of my absolute favorite shows are GLEE, The Office, Modern Family, The Middle, One Tree Hill, and The Apprentice. I wouldn't last one day working for Donald Trump.. I would cry as soon as he started talking to me... which leads to number 4..
- I'm extremely sensitive. The littlest things get me upset. (Thank goodness Ally is the same way, because we can comfort each other through the dumb tears)
- I also am very easily stressed.. driving and having to make a left turn across traffic REALLY stresses me out. Blood Pressure rises and everything haha.. I try to avoid making left turns as much as possible.. even if it means taking a longer route.
- My bed is always made before I walk out the door. If it isn't made, my day just can't begin properly.
- I have to sleep with my fan on.. even if it's the dead of winter, I have to have that sound to help me sleep. And the room has to be pitch black. I CANNOT sleep with the TV on.
- I've never been pulled over.. probably because I'm such an overly cautious driver. But hey.. it works.
- My dream job is to own a bakery with Ally, with a gift shop next door. One day it will happen. :)
Hope everyone's having a great Thursday!! I am so happy tomorrow is Friday.. I live for my relaxing weekends! )