Well I planned to blog my Day 4 of the blogging challenge last night.. but we ended up having a girls movie night and watched Remember Me and Time Traveler's Wife.. and before I knew it, it was 1am and I hadn't blogged. So.. I'm a failure at the challenge. But I'm picking back up and doing Day 4 & 5 together today. Forgive me. :)
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. What's for Dinner
- I have always driven my mom crazy because I ask this question until I get an answer. I'm all about food.. So I always have to have my next meal planned. I have to know what to crave.. because you can't be craving a cheeseburger and then be eating Mexican for dinner.
- The answer to this question is usually no. But I always think about it.. pretty much as soon as I wake up every morning.. At what point can I possibly squeeze in a nap today. I love naps. :)
3. My hair annoys me.
- Every morning this goes through my mind.. and every afternoon when I get back from class and it's gotten messed up from walking 20 minutes up a gigantic hill to class. My hair gets frizzy and it grows SOOOO incredibly slow it frustrates me.
- Usually my thought every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is because my organic professor loves surprising us with pop quizzes over super hard material that we may have "lightly" touched on in the previous class. It's good in the fact that it keeps you on your toes.. but bad because I'm not always ON my toes.. and it makes my blood pressure go out the roof the first 10 minutes of class.
- The Majority of my morning this runs through my mind. I'm one of the most indecisive people EVER, so deciding on what to wear is a daunting task. I probably go through 3 outfits before I ever decide.
6. What's on my to Do List.
- I'm big into making To Do Lists.. because if I don't I tend to forget things. So during class when I get bored and start zoning out.. I usually think of everything I need to get done and jot down my "To Do List" for the day. Unfortunately, it never seems to all get done.. but regardless.. I think about it.
- I always have trouble deciding what to post about.. and sometimes I get lazy about it because it can be time consuming. But I usually plan my blogpost out before I sit down at the computer :)
Well Day 5's topic is going to be a little harder than I thought.. So I'm going to have to think on that one and blog it later :) I gotta hit the library for some studying.. fun fun.