Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend in Clemson!

Me and daddy spent this weekend at the lake!
Mama and Mallory went on our church's youth ski trip this weekend, so me and daddy were able to spend some quality father-daughter time together!

Sunday we went and piddled around in Pendleton and Clemson, SC.
And basically...
I'm in love with Clemson's campus.
If it wasn't out of state I would go there in a heartbeat.
In fact, it's tempting to just transfer anyways!



I mean, it's the perfect size school. Small town, not too big campus, and it still has the football!


We spotted this building.. and my chemistry major self had to take some pictures ;)

pardon my dorky self! daddy snapped a quick photo with his phone!
now i'm wishing me and daddy would've gotten some pictures together because I look like a major dork with my camera around my neck! haha
So me and daddy spent a while taking pictures around campus, and he got some great ones!
He took one of Death Valley, and used the HDR technique to make it look like this:


Then we hit up Starbucks.. and I FINALLY purchased the SC palmetto sticker for my car at a nearby shop. After 4 years of spending the weekends in SC, I finally did it! and I'm pretty much in love with it :)

Betsy is LOVING her new "tattoo" (aka Palmetto sticker)
Then I got my ULTA fix
And in the future I think I need to avoid that store on clearance days.

my nail polish collection is getting out of control!

And today Mama and Mal got home from their trip so now we're watching the Bachelor, and lord have mercy. This Michelle chick is PSYCHO. Please send her home tonight Brad!! 

That was my weekend! Hope ya'll all had a wonderful weekend!

20 comments:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful campus! I love Ulta too!

Irish Princess said...

I'm glad you loved the campus! I love Clemson, too. I don't want to leave... :)

Greer's Gossip said...

Your blog is too cute!! I graduated from Clemson and loved it so much we made our home in Pendleton! :) I love this area!! Sounds like you had a great weekend with your dad!

mFw said...

So pretty! One of my friends does there and she's an adpi and loves it! I saw pics when she went to visit back in high school and its so pretty! Glad you had a fabulous weekend!

Preppy Twin said...

How many nail polishes do you have in your collection? I love Ulta!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

OH. MY. GOSH. looooove the stadium photo!!!!!

and ulta? girl that store is dangerous. and awesome =)

xoXOxo
http://thetruereligionproject.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-little-oasis.html

Katelyn said...

Great photos of the campus! I need to get an SC sticker as well since I just moved here :) Love your blog!

Meredith! said...

Clemson does look really pretty! =) i need to hit up ulta on clearance days! is that nicole opi you bought?? i LOVE that nail polish! I have a red called deep in love and it is the best!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahaha! it's supposed to say my name and not that link! i'm a dork =)

Suze said...

Ahhh Clemson. that is bliss. home away from home. So glad you fell in love with campus! Yay for SC sticker :)) and i can only imagine how much nailpolish you have girl! I'm gonna have to make a visit to Ulta soon!!!!!!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

i want michelle to go home,too! she is crazy. oh, and that campus is beautiful. great photos!

Christa said...

What a beautiful campus!!

Holly said...

Wow that university looks awesome!

Sam W. said...

cute pics, girl! clemson looks gorgeous.

Jordan said...

Hey girl! Thanks for all of the sweet comments you always leave me! I really love reading them. I would love to see some of the stuff you painted last finals week...maybe you could do a post on those?

Kelly said...

I'm a brand new follower! Even if you did do a post about Clemson ( I'm a Gamecock fan!). I love ULTA and my nail polish collection is WAY out of control. I love the color you have in the picture. I just bought a shiny neutral color so that I wouldn't have to change colors everyday.

Kelly said...

I'm a brand new follower! I love ULTA.

Petchie said...

Wow that campus looks pretty amazing! And I love those nail polish colors, especially that gold one, so cute!

xoxo
Petchie

Megan said...

Ah, what a gorgeous college!! I love pretty campuses!!

Bracey Pate said...

Clemson is one of my favorite places in the world! Everyone is so happy and friendly! I always want people to go here, so TRANSFER!! I'm sad I'm graduating after this semester. :(
Love the campus pictures!