"The Blonde" at Blonde Ambition passed this onto me, and I am honored :) I just found her blog this week, and I love reading her posts! She always has great things to say! Thanks for the award!
So what's an award without some rules? These are pretty simple...
Thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award.
So Here we go!
- I'm addicted to facebook, pretty bad, and twitter (Thanks to my roommate Ally). And am becoming addicted to blogger now. I love my macbook and it definitely contributes to this addiction to social networking sites! :)
- If I ever win the lottery my wardrobe will be J.Crew and Lilly Pulitzer, and my house will look like a Pottery Barn magazine. (A girl can dream!) AND i will have a Jeep Commander in my driveway.. because that is the car I am currently dreaming of.
- I have no backbone whatsoever.. I cannot tell people No, or stand up for myself... I think it's because I'm really sensitive and I worry too much about hurting other people's feelings. But, I am getting better! :)
- I make my bed every morning. If it isn't made I feel like the whole room just looks a complete mess. AND I have so many pillows on my bed they would take over the room if I didn't!
- I LOVE to read.. and I recently found Swaptree, a website where you can swap books with other people and I have a huge stack of books waiting to be read whenever I have spare time again. If you like reading as much as I do you should definitely check that website out! it is one of my new favorites!
- My major is Chemistry/Pre-Pharmacy, I've spent some time shadowing pharmacists and I just know that's what I want to do! I'm just trying to stay positive through all of this chemistry! It can really bog you down!
- My family watches too much tv, and I am hooked now. At school I don't watch it as much, but when I go home I always catch up with Tivo. We watch the Celebrity Apprentice (one of my very favorites), The Amazing Race (Which we auditioned for the family one once, but they didn't choose us!!!), The Middle, Modern Family, and GLEE. (The last 3 are my new favorite shows. they crack me up!!! if you haven't watched them, you need to catch up on hulu ASAP!) Shows I watch with my friends at school are One Tree Hill (we have our OTH group that meets every monday!) and the Bachelorette.
- I am in love with John Mayer. Seriously. I just absolutely love his music, and his voice melts my heart. I got tickets to his concert for Christmas this past year, and it was one of the best nights of my life! I am dying to meet him one day!! he is definitely my man crush. :)
- Driving stresses me out. I consider myself a very good and considerate driver, I always let people go when they need to turn and no one else will let them out, it's those rude drivers out there that make me so angry! I vent to my mama about it weekly. I mean really.. drive the interstate for 30 minutes and tell me someone doesn't do something that ticks you off!
- I love quoting stuff.. like impersonations. For example, Forrest Gump "Jennayyy." and doing ghetto voices is always fun! me and my roommate Ally frequently narrate our life in ghetto voices. We also like to impersonate the girls on The Hills.. "Brodyyyyyy" And Kasey from the Bachelorette is another favorite to impersonate, if you watch you will understand. "GUARD AND PROTECT YOUR HEART" ugh!!
So now time to pass it along to some lovely ladies I've recently found!
Kristen @ All in My Twenties
Holly @ Collegiate Royalty
Leigh @ Leigh Ashley
Katie @ Kentucky Blue Belle
College Prepster @ The College Prepster
Alison @ Life and Times of Alison & Justin
Ashley @ Miss Ashley in Mississippi
Adelaide @ Sweet, Sassy, Southern & Classy