Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and it was such a reminder of how blessed we are to have such amazing family.
We had a HUGE gathering on Thanksgiving day. Mama had to triple her dressing recipe. and holy smokes.. she can cook some dressing y'all. ;)
We were so glad to have my Uncle and Aunt with us this year! For the past few years they've been living in Colorado, and they recently moved back to GA. It was so nice to get to see them again! and their newest addition to the family ;)

So of course we had to grab a picture of OUR portion of the Thanksgiving bunch:
We had a great week visiting with our South GA fam... definitely will share more pictures as soon as I have more time.
Now I dread getting back into school mode after a week off. BUT, the end is in sight!!! 
How was YOUR Thanksgiving?!

6 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

you have a huge family! Thanksgiving must have been so much fun with everyone there!

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving! I am dreading going back into school mode too, but it will be Christmas break so soon! :-)

Jamie said...

Glad y'all had such a fun Thanksgiving!

Where is your family from in South Georgia? That's where I'm from and I always like hearing about other people from that area :)

Christa said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Loving all the pics!

Carolina On My Mind said...

I wish my family was that big, it looks like so much fun to have everyone together!

Megan said...

Oh gosh, that is a big bunch!! Looks like a blast! The more, the merrier!