Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink Swap!

Let me start by saying...
I love getting packages in the mail.
Having a box addressed to you full of surprises.. life doesn't get much better my friends.

Well I signed up to participate in Hopsy's Pink Swap
(check out her adorable preppy blog if you haven't already)
and I got paired with THE sweetest partner EVER. And we've gotten to be good friends through emails already!
Unfortunately, she doesn't have a blog, but you can find her on twitter

And today when I got home...
I had this lovely package from her!


Everything she picked out was absolutely perfect for me! It's crazy that we just met, and she knew what to buy for me to the TEE. Thanks so much Melissa!! You are THE bomb!!

And don't be surprised..
I already ripped into the fingernail polish! 

Essie- Peep Show
pardon the reminders scribbled on my hand! ;)

Next, I'll have to bake something with my new oven mitt, sprinkles.. and baking notes sheets!
My goodness, I'm just too excited! haha

Anyone else participate in the Pink Swap?


14 comments:

Megan said...

What an amazing package!! I love that nail color!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

That's awesome, Melissa did a great job! Love the PINK W-S oven mit!

Bracey Pate said...

I have been seeing so many posts about these Pink Swaps! I have got to participate in this!!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I actually participated in the same swap! How fun! I haven't received my package yet.. eeep!

Meredith! said...

i wish i hadve participated! i did liv's valentines exchange @simplysunshineanddaisies!
everything you got looks so cute!!

It's A Love Story said...

OMG how nice!!

Carley said...

Looks like you got some fabulous pink goodies!!

Jules said...

Super cute blog and I love all the goodies you got in the Pink Swap! I participated a couple years ago and it was a blast. Getting surprise packages in the mail is the best. That Essie color is really pretty.

Mrs. Bee said...

What an awesome package! The nail polish looks fantastic on you! Make sure you tell us what you bake!! Happy Valentine's Day weekend!

Love,
Erin

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, so much cute stuff in one package! I am so jealous. That nail polish is really pretty, I'm going to have to hunt some down for myself:)

Sam W. said...

how fun!! the nails look fabulous :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Jackpot -- how fabulous!!!

Heather said...

What a great package! I'm loving the nail polish!

Hillcrest Acres said...

I also participated in the pink swap and had so much fun.

Wow, what a great swap package you received. The nail color is so cute. Also love the Lilly napkins!!