Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog Awards!

I have recently been given 2 Blog Awards!

Caroline @Jacks & Jimmies tagged me in the 7 facts blog award!
and 
Melanie @Country Roads tagged me in the Sugar Doll Award!

Thanks Girls!
Okay so here are the rules of the award: Once awarded, you must write 7 facts about yourself and then award it to a fellow blogger; make sure to let them know! Also, remember to link back to the one who awarded you!


1. I am a planner. I like to have my day planned out before it begins.. and if something doesn't go according to my plan I get ill. 

2. Being a planner applies to meals too.. I like to know my meal for the next day before going to sleep so I know what to wake up craving! Because let's face it.. you can't be craving tacos and be forced to eat an icky sandwich ;)

3. Pandora is one of the greatest inventions. It makes blogging even more enjoyable. (which I thought was impossible, until I turned on Pandora!)

4. I went facebook free for 2 weeks, and survived. But now I'm BAAACK!! ;)

5. I'm a sucker for anything on sale. Money burns a hole in my pocket.. especially if something is a great deal!

6. I love, love, LOVE Goodwill.. and I'm not ashamed of it! I have gotten so many adorable name brand clothing items there in the past few months for like 3 bucks a piece. Folks, you just can't beat that with a stick! Most things I've gotten still have tags attached, or look hardly worn. So yes, I am a thrifter. You see those people walking out of the thrift store with a huge shopping bag and think to yourself.. "wow, who finds that much to buy in a thrift store?" .. I have recently become of those people. Don't judge.

This jacket is a prime example of a Thrift Store find! only 5 bucks my friends!

7. I am terrified of scalpels. I can hardly stand to watch Grey's.. I have to shield my eyes for the majority of it! haha.. hence, I will NEVER be a doctor or nurse!

So now I tag the following people with the 7 Facts Award!
4. Michelle @ Snapshots
5. Mrs. Bee @ Buzzin Around

And now I'm going to get ready for GLEE!!
Who else is watching tonight?!


9 comments:

Heather said...

Scalpels sorta freak me out too. Most stuff of Grey's grosses me out, even if it is fake!

Jordan said...

Thanks for the award, girl! :-)

Jordan said...

Congrats on your award!

I'm a planner too. I have todays schedule posted right next to my computer and I'm about to write tomorrows.

Good to know I'm not the only one out there.

Carley said...

I am a HUGE planner too!! That jacket is adorable!! Congrats on your award!! Your blog is so cute!

Melanie said...

Loved reading your post! I love the goodwill too..I just wish that I had went there years ago!! Had no idea what great things one can find there!

Michelle said...

thanks girl! and i am a HUGE goodwill fan as well!

Jami said...

Congrats on your blog awards!! very exciting :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

So I recorded Glee and watched it after the kiddos went to bed and my DVR cut the last 10 minutes. So I dont know how it ended. Sad day for t.v..

Megan said...

I love Goodwill, too! I always find cute stuff...whether it's clothes OR stuff for the home! It's my favorite place to go for projects!