Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
1. I'm loving this beautiful weather.. it makes it hard to go to class it's just so wonderful outside!
2. I'm loving that we are DONE with chemistry labs for the semester. Such a relief!

3. I'm loving that it's already wednesday! This week is flying by.. and I'm so ready for the weekend. :)

4. I'm loving that tonight is TACO night in the apartment.. and I've been craving tacos for weeks.

5. I'm loving last night's GLEE episode. The music was excellent, and I finally was able to watch it in real time, not catching up on tivo!
I hope everyone else is having a wonderful wednesday!!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I LOVED Glee last night too :)

Hope you're having a great day!

Kit said...

The weather is wonderful outside! I never was a fan of chemistry labs either!

Tami said...

Tacos sound delicious! Have a great taco night. :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving glee last night too and tacos are a must in my household at least one a week!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thursday, and a great weekend, as well! This weather is just too gorgeous!! I hope it lasts all winter long :)

Sarah Ann said...

Just found your blog! So so sweet!! I'm following now!
Also, I love this fall weather. I wish that the leaves were changing more here in Charleston, though!

Unknown said...

The weather is amazing lately! :) Hope you had a lovely week and weekend!