Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday Night- ST came and took me out to dinner, then we hit up DQ and went home and spent the evening talking with my parents. It was nice just to have a night at home with ST and the fam.

Saturday- Game day in Athens. UGA played Idaho State so it wasn't a super intense game like last week's. We basically froze our tails off when we were tailgating beforehand. ST works with the football recruiting so he had to work during the game.. but I was able to hang out with him in the recruiting box during the game, and stay warm. :) Then afterwards we went to his house for chili, baked potatoes, salad, and dessert with his roommates and their parents. So I met his parents, and they were so sweet! We basically watched football the rest of the night and then watched City Slickers, which I had never seen.. pretty dumb but funny movie.
Me & Ally
Abstract photo by Ally
Me & Elise

Sunday- Mama cooked a delicious lunch for us after church, and then I headed to ST's to watch the Falcons game with him. Then headed back to school with my sweet roomie/chauffeur, Ally, ever since my car has been in the shop she's had to be my personal taxi service. And for once we both didn't have homework tonight so we baked brownies and had some brownies & ice cream on the couch before breaking into random soulful singing including the Star Spangled Banner, RESPECT, and At Last. Pretty dumb, but it was the Perfect way to end the weekend!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Love your gameday outfit :)

Morgan Paige said...

sounds like a super fun weekend to me!!

Suze said...

you had a fun weekend from the pictures! Cute as always! Glad the meeting with the boys parents went well :) have a good monday!

Jessica said...

aw, glad meeting the parents went good!!
haha and thats so funny about you and your roomie breaking into a singing session! always a fun time (:

capperson said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!!

JMB said...

Sounds like MY kinda weekend! Full of loved ones and RELAXATION!! I am jealous however because I wanted brownies this weekend!
Hope you had a great Monday!! And I hope your car gets fixed pronto!! :)

erica said...

Heyy girly! I just found your blog and I love it. Your mittens are so cute!

I am a new follower

xo