Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December

Well, December sure came and went.
Is it just me, or does Christmas time come and go faster and faster with age?
The older I get the more it seems to be just a blur.
As soon as it finally starts to feel like Christmas, it seems to be over.
And as a result... I have completely neglected to do any blogposts.

So as a New Year's goal, I hope to post more often than I have been. My fall blog posting was just pitiful.

Anyways... here's a break down of what all I've been doing over the past month.



 We had Sarah's bachelorette party in Athens, and painted some lovely Christmas paintings. Then later in the month we had Sarah's rehearsal dinner, which was absolutely delicious. And thank you to Brice for making a silly face in our picture together. ;)


Then it was wedding time... and Sarah officially became a Mrs!! The wedding was gorgeous... I can't wait for you all to see her post about it soon.


The days we were actually home over Christmas break were all spent by the fireplace, in pajamas... and watching Grey's Anatomy. Me and mama are addicted, and feel as though we could be surgeons since we've been watching so many hours of it here lately. ;)

That's basically a brief sum of my December festivities. I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Christmas with your families.. and that you rang in 2013 with a bang!

14 comments:

Jenn W said...

i've been REALLLLLY bad at posting but am startin the year fresh..ha hoping to keep it up again!.

are yall starting grey's from the beginning? i did that in college with my roommates and we spent all night watching episodes. LOVE grey's anatomy!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

Your December looks a lot more eventful that mine was! I feel like all I did was go to school, and relax at home. Haha!

Happy New Year!

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Love your pics! So cute! :)

Elle Hattan said...

Yay for a wonderful December! Your bridesmaid dress was beautiful!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on my 2013 resolution...I need to step up with my blogging. I'm pretty good about scheduling posts but not as good about schedule time to read/comment.

Melanie said...

Great pics..loved your dress for the wedding..gray is so lovely! Hope you have a wonderful 2013!

Amanda said...

Sounds fun and relaxing. And I agree, Christmas does seem to come and go in the blink of an eye! I'm still burning Christmas candles and listening to some seasonal music in an attempt to hang on to the last bit of it.

Jordan said...

I'm hoping to blog more this year & comment more! I agree, it does seem to go faster & faster!

Kristen said...

I wonder if one of those painting places is here in KC, because I see them a lot in the blog world. And I think it looks like so much fun!

Amber said...

I agree - the years fly by so much faster the older we get!

I love your comment about Grey's - I feel the same way. We could totally be surgeons ;)

Jessica said...

Looks like a great December! I love Grey's Anatomy too. I quit watching a few years ago because I just didn't have time, but I'm glad it's on Netflix, and have been wanting to catch up for awhile.

Caitlin C. said...

I loveee these pictures! December is one of my favorite months but it passes by WAY too quickly... wish it would last longer, haha!

Heather said...

You had a busy Christmas season! I'm hoping to blog/comment this year as well!

Unknown said...

Her wedding dress is GORGEOUS and classy! Love it! And yes... Netflix is VERY dangerous... for that matter, so is Grey's. I'm a devoted fan! :)