Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lake Getaway.

I spent the beginning of this week up at the Lake with Jasmine.
It was my first time up there since Labor Day. Oh my word, I have missed it so much.

Life at the lake is so relaxing.
We have no internet or cable, and it's just so nice to escape everything for a few days.
a break from social media is necessary sometimes.

We sat on the dock, took in the view... and I got some more freckles ;) 


 

Now I'm counting down the hours until I can be BACK up there for Memorial Day weekend.

However, while I was away... I missed the Bachelorette and the Glee finale. So I have some major catch-up with Tivo tonight. 

Totally worth it though.

What is your favorite getaway?
Is there a place you love to go to just relax?
 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty! I love the lake.

J and A said...

The lake is perfection, my happy place for sure.

Portuguese Prepster said...

sounds like the perfect getaway!

Jordan said...

That looks amazing! :)

Katie said...

I am so jealous of your lake vacation, I could really use a trip like that soon!

Unknown said...

Super jealous of your lake vacation. I love going to Napa to relax.

Heather said...

Wow, that looks so peaceful and serene! We're taking a week long camping trip to the lake in three weeks. I can't wait for ZERO social media, a good book, and floating in the lake. Ahhhh!!!

Katie said...

I love trips to the lake!! ps-- ALL your pictures are so amazing! I love this one.