Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie today to share What I'm Loving
today I'm loving...
[one.]
that I am officially the proud new owner of an iphone 4S
I have waited for this day for YEARS!!! 
( so long Samsung Mythic. )
me and Siri are basically going to be BFFs. ;)

p.s. I'm also on instagram now so find me!! (username: lesliebentley)

[two.]
That I registered for classes this morning, got everything I wanted... and I'm taking beginner's golf. Watch out, next year I may just be in the Master's. I'm also thinking, the girl to guy ratio in that class may be in my favor... just a thought. Not a bad way to complete that PE requirement... ;)

[three.]
Jasmine is going to start selling Stella & Dot.
making me reeeeally excited because they have super cute stuff.
and you should t-totally go check out her giveaway she's doing to celebrate!
(because it's awesome, and they're gorgeous earrings)

and on that note, I'm off to work!

Happy Wednesday sweet friends!

11 comments:

Ramblin' Blonde said...

I had the samsung mythic also. It was unbreakable haha. Have fun with your new iPhone!

Unknown said...

I just got an iPhone a few weeks ago & am loving it :) Have fun!!

have a great Wednesday!

Tiffany said...

I have serious iPhone envy. :(
I am now following you on instagram....thargett126

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the iPhone..so jealous! I still haven't made the jump. Love the turquoise earrings!

Heather said...

Have fun with that new fancy iPhone :)!

Michelle said...

YAY! The iphone is seriously the best! So glad you are on instagram now too! :)

Angie said...

I want an Iphone so bad!!!

Kristin said...

yay for the iphone!! I am getting rid of my blackberry this month and switching to the iphone! I CANT wait!

and i love when you get a schedule with exactly what you want. have fun with golf!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

Anonymous said...

Siri is my bff. But I'm happy to share her with you ;) Congrats on getting the schedule you want & kudos on choosing beginner's golf. Wish I'd thought of that back in the day....

Brittany said...

I got the 4s last month and I love it!! Siri is my best friends too haha!