Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day One. Success.

Day one of classes = Success.
That's right.
I survived crossing the 5 lane highway to the city bus stop. (Looking somewhat like a Frogger game dodging the cars and school buses) Made it to campus, to all of my classes, met a cute boy in physics, and made it back to my apartment after class. Oh how I loooove being a Georgia bulldog. 


Now I'm just mooching off of jittery joe's wireless since we have exactly ONE Week until our cable is installed!!! Holllaaaaa!!! So I'm trying to schedule some blogposts for this week ;) 

Hope all of you had a great first day back! (and if you haven't started back yet.. you stink! I miss summer already!)

12 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

so glad to hear everything is going well!

Heather said...

Glad to hear that your first day went well!

Jessica said...

oooh met a cute boy on the first day! you go girl :)

Nicole said...

So exciting!! My first day is Monday and I'm ready to get it over with already!

Caitlin said...

Yay! I'm so glad that your first day went well, I know that must be such a relief!

Kristine Elizabeth said...

Good luck! I toured UGA when I was looking at colleges. Athens is such a cute town.

Sam W. said...

you survived, yay!!

Sam @ fitness food & faith

Kelsey said...

So glad to hear everything went well. Nothing like conquering the first day on a new campus!

Neely said...

My summer is over Thursday....I hope you have a fantastic semester!

Lauren said...

Yay! First days are soo fun! So glad you have had a fun day!

Jessica said...

Glad your first day went great! I start next Tuesday, and I'm kind of terrified. Mostly just that I'll get lost!

Erin said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I better be hearing some yummy updates about this cute boy ;) So excited for my little bulldog!! :)