Monday, August 8, 2011

Be Back Soon!

Cable and Internet are the biggest pain to set up.
the end.

every post needs a photo.. so enjoy this awkward photo as a "welcome to my new apartment!!" :)

I won't have internet or cable in my apartment until August 22. Ridiculous? Yes.

School starts the 15th! 

So in the meantime I might not be blogging so much since I'll have to hang out at wifi spots rather than the comfort of my own home. But as soon as I get some internet time I will be back!

Oh yeah.. and in the meantime,
you should T-Totally head over to My Twenties Blog and enter the fabulous giveaway we're hosting. I wish I could win it all for myself ;) It's THAT good.

Peace and Blessins,

4 comments:

Café Moka said...

I had the same problem when we moved in our new place in March! It took like 3 weeks before we had the internet, phone and cable fixed!!!

Your place seems so nice!!!

Marjorie said...

I love your new apartment! It looks soooo nice!

Ramblin' Blonde said...

Girl, you better go rent some movies lol. I am in the same position, luckily mine is getting installed tomorrow. Good luck!

Sam W. said...

cute pic :)

i hate waiting on stuff like that!