Friday, April 29, 2011

Obsessed.

I know everyone's blogging about the Royal wedding today,
so I hate to be the 235409578th post about it, but I'm doing it anyways.

This morning I woke up at 3:45am with my grandparents to watch the Royal Wedding, and I am now obsessed. I want to have a British accent! I love the way the talk, it makes them sound so much more intelligent than my Southern drawl

It's so surreal to me that she is a middle class girl, and is now a princess! Every girl's dream!
The entire wedding was just so sweet, I constantly teared up. And her dress?! Oh. my. word. I love it! I would never consider sleeves on my future wedding dress, but Kate has changed my mind! 

They are so in love, it melts my heart!
 
and the kiss!!! Oh they are so precious!!! I'll be looking at these pictures for WEEKS!

Basically I want to take a trip to England now, and I want to purchase a hat like every wedding guest had on (minus a few, in the words of Ally, some "resembled Lady Gaga").

and lastly, in honor of the Royal wedding, I thought I'd see how I look cuddled up with William. ;)
Kate and William make a better couple.
Maybe Harry and I will look better together ;)
I wouldn't mind a fairytale wedding, or becoming part of the ROYAL family!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Loved your post!!! I loved Kate's dress as well..like you said..she makes long sleeves look awesome!

Lauren said...

So cute! Too bad she found him first! Great post! :)

Jessica said...

I'm totally obsessed too. She looked perfect!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh the photo of you and William is hilarious!! I love it!! You are too cute!

Megan said...

Confession: I absolutely hate British accents. Isn't that weird? Haha.

Jamie said...

I LOVED Kate's dress! It was beautiful :)

Love yours and William's picture :)

Petchie said...

Wow you got up at 3:45?!?!? I thought i was crazy for getting up at 6! but it was worth it for sure!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

The whole wedding was perfect! Such a fairytale! I loved it and am still obsessing over it! William looked handsome and Kate was stunning!!!

I love the picture of you with William ;)

Meredith! said...

I woke up at 4 and watched some of the people walking in.. I loved the hats too! especially Victoria Beckham! then I fell asleep till 5:45 and watched the actual wedding at 6! so sweet! =)
Lets go to England like.. now! =D