Tuesday, April 19, 2011

nose in the books.

I'll be MIA the next few days..
It's our last week of classes.
Meaning I have a Lab Practical tomorrow, a massive Chemistry synthesis lab project due Friday, and an O-Chem & Bio test on Friday.
 
So this is what I'll look like all week:

and during the weekend too,
because I have 3 finals Monday, and a final Wednesday.
And I'd like to send my college a big THANK YOU for giving us finals the monday after easter. That just thrills me beyond end (note the sarcasm).
However, one week from tomorrow my summer will begin at approximately 11:00am, and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Don't forget about me! I promise to be back to blogging as soon as I can emerge from my piles of notes and books!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck on your tests! You guys get out SO early!

Sarah said...

Good Luck! I'll be like that for the next two weekends too! But I'll be so glad to be done!

Lindsey Leigh said...

Just reading all of that gave me a headache. Good luck!!! I use to thrive on the stress of finals because I looved that endorphin feeling at the end when it was all done and accomplished and you were like Wow I really pulled that off, Go Me! haha maybe I am the only one

Suze said...

good luck girl! end is near! be praying for you! i'm getting out near y'alls time too since graduation is Friday 29th :) that is so mean to have final day after Easter! Bunch of easter bah humbugs lol. :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

good luck girl!

Jamie said...

Good luck girl! I know you'll do great!

Sam W. said...

good luck!! almost there :)

Neely said...

Good luck friend!

Meredith! said...

i know how you feel! im sick of classes! i was lucky enough to not have any classes the monday after easter! i was pretty excited about that!

Megan said...

Good luck!! You're almost done!!

Jessica said...

yuck that's awful but you're sooo lucky you are a week away from summer!!! We won't forget about you!!! Good luck with your exams! (:

Heather said...

I'll be thinking of you during this hectic week!! Just keep calm...you can do it :).

Jules said...

I completely understand, except my craziness has all been work related. I can’t believe your finals are on Monday. Boo to that, but I know you’ll do well. Good luck with all of your studying and your summer break will be here before you know it :)

Preppy Twin said...

good luck on finals! :] Praying for you. Hope you have an amazing Easter!