Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WILW!

I'm linking up with Jamie on this beautiful Wednesday for WILW!

1. I'm loving that sweet Laurie has joined the blogging world!
Go help her get started by following her or leaving a sweet comment! 


2. I'm loving this beautiful Spring weather!

3. I'm loving this song by Tenth Avenue North
granted, it's not the happiest song, but I just LOVE it!


4. I'm loving that we surprised my sweet Daddy with an iPad 2 for his birthday!
and I believe he's already obsessed.
I snapped the best picture of him when he opened it, but it's on the family camera at home. :(
Now I want myself an iPad. That thing is mind blowingly cool!!!

5. I'm loving that I'm having dinner with these special girls
We're going to Mexican to celebrate the multiple March birthdays within our group of friends! We never get to see each other because we're all so busy, so I cannot wait!



6. I am loving these giveaways!!
A Monogrammed Tervis Tumbler from How Sweet it Is

An adorable rope bracelet from Junghwa by Amy Stewart
Would this not be adorable for your Summer outfits?


What are you loving today?
go link up with Jamie!!

15 comments:

Neely said...

I love that last picture!

Suze said...

Girl. My dad is attempting to convince me to get an ipad but i can get into this whole ipad,ipod ,itouch i whatever thingys. haha. so if i dont like it , i'll give it to you. deal? haha. I told Laurie hello a couple of days ago and are following her blog now! Oh, and have fun eating mexican with the girls. I'm jealous , mexican is a favorite of mine! Cute pictures!

Café Moka said...

Your dad had a great gift!!!

Nicole said...

Girls night for dinner sounds FAB! Enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Such a nice present you gave your dad! I just found your blog. So glad I did. So cute! I'm your newest follower. :)

Rope Bracelet GIVEAWAY!

Mallory said...

Obsessed is an understatement! He doesn't put it down from the time he sits in his chair to the time we go to bed!

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today!!!

Christa said...

I love Tervis Tumblers!

Miss Southern Prep said...

How sweet of you to surprise your daddy! I'm glad he loved it! Hope you enjoyed your Mexican dinner! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Megan said...

I love that y'all surprised your daddy! That's awesome...I bet he was excited!!

Sam W. said...

pretty rope bracelet!! my father in law got an ipad for christmas and he takes it everywhere. love these hip dads :)

Jules said...

That is SO sweet that you guys surprised your dad with an iPad 2. I want one in the worst way. Mexican food is my favorite. I hope you ladies have a great time celebrating!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

love it! and thanks for the tips on the giveaways! =) Did you enter mine yet? <3 MWAH!!!!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your loves :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Petchie said...

Oh myy gosh! I love that bracelet, so cute! it just screams summer!!

xoxo
Petchie