This week has been getting me down in the dumps. I don't particularly know why.. but it has. It's a mixture of being the first full week of classes, the fact that I have organic chemistry (go ahead, make the face), and the fact that I never actually got a full break from classes since I only had 7 days of summer. I hate to be a complainer, but sometimes it just makes you feel better. So I'm going to try to do it in a more positive light.. and say "I wish...." because that won't make me sound so dreadful and depressing.
- The people who live in the apartment above us didn't walk around stomping like elephants at all hours of the night.
- My room wasn't the one right beside the stairwell, or that people ran up and down the stairwell at 1am.
- I could fast forward through all of this chemistry and go to pharmacy school.
- I had the motivation to go to the gym everyday.
- I didn't feel the need to eat dessert after every meal.
- Other people's drama didn't have to interrupt my life.
- I didn't stress about small things.
- I could go home and have a meal with my family and sleep in my big comfy bed.
- My sweet puppy dog could stay with me at school :)
On a more positive note, we got new pillows and decorations for our living room. If you wanna see pictures click on over to Ally's blog because she took some good ones.. annnnd I'm too lazy to upload mine and crop them and all that jazz. But that's all for now because I am plum wore out. Night bloggers! :)