Friday, September 21, 2012

22.

Wednesday was my birthday, and it kind of came and went so quickly I'm still digesting that I even had a birthday.



I have literally had one of the craziest weeks (academics-wise) in my college career. I had the PCAT Tuesday, Anatomy Practical Wednesday, 8AM Nutrition Exam Thursday, Anatomy Exam today, and I have another Biochemistry of Micronutrients Exam on Monday. A solid week of exams. That shouldn't be allowed on your birthday week!

It was still a great birthday though. I am so blessed to have such sweet friends and family in my life who helped me celebrate and stay semi-stress free. ;)

We had lunch at the Last Resort, hands down one of the best restaurants in Athens. It was so delicious. I mean, check this burger out:


And Jasmine surprised me with a Gigi's Cupcake after my late class (pictured above). Could I ask for a better roommate? Nope.

22 has been kind of a weird birthday, I feel like it sounds like such a mature and responsible age. 
Maybe it's because I'm comparing it to 21, the wild and crazy birthday... where this one has been so mellow. I know 22 isn't old, but it's making me feel it. I don't know where time keeps going, but I wish it would slow down a bit... I'm not ready for the real world. :)

Hope you all have had a wonderful week! I wish my life would slow down so I could be back to my regular blogging, but soon enough!

15 comments:

Kristine said...

AHH! Happy birthday love! Hope you aced those tests!! :)

Café Moka said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Victoria said...

Happy belated birthday! I just celebrated my 22nd last Wednesday and blogged about it this morning! I have to say, it felt pretty ho-hum to me too. We'll see what this year has in store. :)

Lauren said...

so glad that you had a wonderful birthday! Getting older stinks!

Kristin said...

Happy belated birthday!! I hope you did well on all your exams this week and the one on monday. I think life can only get better from this point out once you reach 22!

Melanie said...

Happy belated birthday!

JKT said...

Happy belated birthday, sweet girl!!!

Nicole said...

I'm right there with you, girl!! I feel like I didn't have a birthday at all!! Come back, September 19th!!

Kristen said...

Aw, Happy belated Birthday!! :)

Nichole said...

Happy 22nd! Omg you're sooooo young!

Annie said...

happy belated birthday, Leslie! I hope all your exams went well!

Heather said...

Happy Belated birthday Leslie!! I hope all those exams went well!

Illegally Blonde said...

Happy belated Bday! 22 was a great year for me, so hope its the same for you

Portuguese Prepster said...

Happy Birthday girl! Hope this is a wonderful year for you!!!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

DANG that many tests should definitely not be allowed on your birthday!