Thursday, July 12, 2012

Flip Flop Swap & Other Good Stuff.

First things first: If you participated in the flip flop swap link up below so we can all see your goodies! I  can't wait to see all of the packages you ladies put together! :)




Also, have you noticed anything different on here?
I redid my blog yesterday: all by myself.
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.
I just knew it would end up being a disaster, but it came together nicely.
I felt like I just needed a little change, and something crisp and clean for a design was what I went for.

I'm still working on ironing out a few little kinks, and adding some things here and there... but for now I'm loving it.

Happy Thursday loves!


Photobucket

14 comments:

krystal said...

nice layout change! =]

Megan said...

It looks so good!!

Elle Hattan said...

I love it! So clean and simple and easy to navigate!

Jessica said...

I love the new layout! Very clean looking and cute :-)

Kristen said...

Love the new layout! Gorgeous yet simple!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry... I got confused... I thought entering the info was to enter the swap. Hope I sign up in time next time. Sorry again.

Katie said...

Love the new look! Super cute. :)

J and A said...

Cute!! Good work!

Michelle said...

I really like the new look. And so impressed you did it on your own!

Blue Dog Belle said...

looks great!!!

Ramblin' Blonde said...

Great job!

Kristin said...

Love the look of the blog. I thought it was different today. What did you use to do it?

Just Jess said...

I love the new blog! Great design on your own. I have been debating changing mine but I love my photo header too much. oh well!

Heather said...

You did a spectacular job friend!! I love the new look!