Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Woah I feel Old.

Last Friday night was the Homecoming Football game at my Alma Mater.
My hometown is pretty small.. so Homecoming Football games are a community event. Since my friend Elise's little sister was on Court, along with some other girls we know, we headed to the game to show our support.

Y'all. I felt SO dang OLD. I swear I didn't look that little when I was in high school.. just saying. Those kids are so tiny!

 The dresses that are in style right now are blowing my mind with all of the sparkly, flashy, blingy sequins. I want to go dress shopping. 
 The game was pretty boring, seeing as how the school hasn't won a football game since I was like a sophomore or junior in HS basically.. and that was years ago. 
BUT, we got to hang out with people we hadn't seen in a while so that was fun!

Us with Elise's beautiful sister:


 and the next day was the Homecoming dance so I got to see my sister off with her cute date ;)
 Call me crazy, but I miss homecoming days! I loved getting all dressed up for dances.. and the butterflies while you wait for your date to come pick you up!
okay last one...
 anyways..
hope y'alls week is off to a great start! I'm crossing my fingers I have time to blog this week. My life needs to SLOOOOOOW it. DOWWWWWN. because this is not working for me. ;)
  

9 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wait till your a senior in college, the freshman seem so little. That made me feel SO old...:0

Nicole said...

How cute are those girls?! I swear I wasn't that cute! haha!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! I always loved getting dressed up for homecoming and proms too :)

Ashley said...

These pictures are so cute! Your sister looked lovely in her dress! I wish I lived close enough so I could go to my school's HC!

Lauren said...

Your sister looked so pretty! I miss those days! :)

It's A Love Story said...

I loveee alll of there dresses

Neely said...

How fun! Your sister is too cute!

Sam W. said...

i miss those days too!! it was so fun gettting all dressed up and giggling with friends :)

Anonymous said...

Your little sis is adorable :) !! Loving all the pics girl, you are beautiful !!