Friday, May 27, 2011

Talk about FUN!!!

Our city is having a Summer festival right now.. 
and big news folks. 
THE FAIR is involved!
Uhm.. woah.
The fair hasn't been to our town for 13 years.
As in, the last time it came I was in like 2nd grade.
This is huge
:)

And you best believe as soon as I got wind of this.. I was there in a skip and a hop. Literally. I skipped to the car, hopped in.. and was there in like 3 minutes. 


We didn't partake in any fair foods.. because friends, the fair is a lot more expensive than we remembered! AND we didn't want to worry about losing our funnel cake on the sizzuhluhhh! ;)


Daddy took all of these fabulous pictures.. I love the lights! This one is my favorite:


Anyways, it was a blast (as if you can't already tell). 



And now we're off to the lake for some Memorial Day weekend LAAAKE TIIIIME!! hollaaa! Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend! Can't wait to catch up with the blogs come Tuesday!

11 comments:

Neely said...

I love love love fairs! Have so much fun and eat a funnel cake for me!

Nicole said...

There is something so 1940's about the fair. LOVE.

Sam W. said...

so much fun! i love the fair. have a lovely weekend!

Mrs.Hammar said...

Soo much fun! Your family is too cute!

Blog moved: hammarlovehappenings.blogspot.com

Ramblin' Blonde said...

Ahh looks like so much fun!

Marjorie said...

Oh fun! Have a great holiday weekend!

Jamie said...

How fun! Hope you have a great weekend1

Heather said...

No fair in that many years?! I'd die!!! I'm glad you had a great time and love the pictures!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, where has the fair been?? It comes here every single year and it's my favorite thing ever! But we HAVE to eat fair food. Have to!! Haha.

Christa said...

So fun! I love going to fairs!

Unknown said...

looks like fun!