Since the last few weeks have been hectic,
I haven't had time to catch up with the Blog Awards that these 2 lovely ladies gave me! :)
Sweet cRk at Preppy Lane gave me this award!
Make sure you check out her adorable blog! She has THE cutest clothes, and I'm sure would love for you to pay her a visit!
And then I got this award from Sarah @ Life's Short.. Poupard! Be sure to check out her blog! She's my god-sister in real life ;) and I KNOW she would love for you to stop by!
With both awards I have to share 7 fun facts and pass the award on to 15 other bloggers! Woo! Let's get started!
1. My daddy is a photographer, and I love pictures. Anytime I'm in a need of a new facebook profile pic, it's a 5 minute fix when I'm home. So in honor of my first week home for summer, I got this one taken today!
2. I hate going to the doctor. If I'm sick that's fine, I can totally handle a strep test. But the dermatologist or anyone who needs to use a doctor tool on me makes me have trouble breathing and almost pass out. Just thinking about it makes me lose my breath. I'm a freak of nature!
3. I hate my nose. From the front it's okay, but I absolutely hate my profile. I've always been self-concious about it.. and I know if I had it fixed my confidence would go up ten fold. I got made fun of on the playground in elementary school for it, and I guess every since I've been self-concious about it. You'll never ever see a picture of me from the side because I delete them immediately. I have a bump in my nose.. and one day when I overcome my doctor fear I might just have to get myself a nose job. I know you should love yourself the way you are, and last week's GLEE episode was totally aimed at me, but I've tried to accept it, and I still lack confidence on a daily basis because of it. (woo, intense run-on sentence there)
4. I'm one of the only people without an iPhone, other than Ally. true fact.
5. I've jumped off a bridge. Several times. :)
6. I pick my split ends and broken ends. It's a TERRIBLE habit. I seriously have a problem, I've done it for years and can't break the habit.
7. I have a shoe obsession. I own WAY too many pairs.
These are just a few from my closet.. I need help ;)
I pass this on to all of my readers!
I appreciate y'all reading my blog each and every day, so this is personally addressed to YOU! ;)