Saturday, June 8, 2013

Coke Bottles and Paper Straws.


The Sunday after Mal's graduation we threw her graduation party, 
and with our luck...
it started thunder storming, and pouring buckets of rain around 4:00 that morning.

We had planned to have her party in our yard.
We had strung wire between the trees to hang the pom pom balls we made,
Mama and Daddy had rented tables and chairs,
we had put in hours of yard work...
and it. was. pouring. BUCKETS.

So around 7:30 that morning we all started scrambling to clean the house, and move the party indoors.
Around 50 people were expected.. and we had to find places to put everyone.
But it turned out just wonderfully regardless, Mama and Mal did a great job with all of their decorations.

AND, how cute was Mal's little dress with those bottled cokes?
Her color scheme was on point. 


 Mama and daddy did the barbecue for the party, and it was incredible.
The bottled cokes, paper straws, mason jars for sweet tea, and monogrammed petits fours.. just too cute for words.




 

 All in all, the party was a success.

And it quit raining as soon as it was over, so we had a photo shoot.
Those I'll have to share next ;)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great party! I love the coke bottles and the monogrammed petits fours- I might have to keep them filed away for a future party :)

xx

Jordan said...

It turned out great!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I LOVE all the details!

Amber said...

Oh this looks gorgeous! I especially love the adorable monogrammed petit fours

Lauren said...

I am so sad that you couldn't have it outside! Looks like a great time together anyway!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Coke in a bottle goes well with everything, I loved how y'all organized them! There is nothing that tastes better.. and your camera must be a good one to capture the steam coming off the food!!

Katie said...

Love the vintage coke bottles!! What a cute theme. Bummer about the weather, but it looks like y'all had a great time anyway! :)

Callie {FirstComesLove} said...

I love this tub! I think I need to keep my eye out for one.