It has been SO long since I've actually blogged that I don't even know where to start with my life...
So here's a bulleted list.. because I like lists.
- I had my wisdom teeth out. And whoever said that was a breeze seriously lied.. that was the opposite of a breeze. I laid on the couch for 4 days and felt terrible! Now I'm counting down the days til they take these blasted stitches out so I can bite into a cheeseburger!
- Due to the wisdom teeth removal, I have lost a lot of weight around my middle! Hello beach bikini body! I should've had this surgery at the BEGINNING of the summer. What was I thinking? [however, my swollen face balances this out.. so I look like I'm 15 pounds heavier if you see my face, and I can't smile...]
- Also, I have caught up on a LOT of TV & movies during my couch potato recovery period. The Glee Project is my new favorite show! Why had I not been watching this before?
- I went shopping for the first time in months! Yesterday, Mama and I went shopping for my sweet sister Mallory's 16th birthday next week! She's got a great gift headed her way, which I will totally share with you next Wednesday after she opens it! :) I am a shopaholic friends, so I ended up buying myself a few things since I haven't in soooo long. I had to feed the addiction! ;) Check out my purchases: [my phone takes terrible pics.. so pardon the bad quality!]
|top from The Limited.. I still need to find some cute bottoms to wear with it for GA games!! :)|
|top from the limited.. I need some cuffed shorts or something to pair with it? Idk! Opinions?|
Woo! What a RUSH! Now my wallet is freaking out.. but if you need some cute tops The Limited has a great sale that is TOO good to pass up!
- I started the best book yesterday. It's called Room by Emma Donoghue. If you've followed any of the Jaycee Dugard case you will probably really enjoy this book! It's told from the perspective of a 5 year old who has grown up in this room where he and his mom are held captive by a man who kidnapped his mother 7 years prior. I haven't been able to put it down!
and that's a wrap! My life has been pretty boring since I've been recovering.. and now I plan to catch up with blog reading! Happy Tuesday!